Monday, November 23, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies!

I have to introduce my new little nephew....

William Robert Witzig
Nov 19th at 4:26pm
6'15", 19"long
Here's the proud parents, my sister Stacia and her husband Marshall.
He looks so precious. Too bad they live in Arizona so it may be awhile before I get to meet the little guy. They were so excited to have a boy. This is their 6th baby - yes you heard me right- and they only had one boy so far. So Dylan is excited to finally have a brother. And I'm glad they had a boy because I borrowed a lot of their girl clothes for Anika, so now I don't have to send them back so soon.


Since I can't hold him, its a good thing my neighbors just had a baby too - and I did get to hold her. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Anika looked like a giant next to her.

Little Tilde, she looks just like her dad.

Big brother Victor takes good care of her.

Here's Søren holding Anika. Pretty soon his little girl will be just as big.
Broderick playing with our neighbor boys, Markus and Victor. They had a lot of fun together.


I have 2 more sister in laws who are expecting too. All these babies makes me want another one, I love that newborn stage.

Honey..?
Brad..?
Where are you going?
Why are you running away?

Come back honey!
Come back!
We need to talk about this!

Well, maybe not today. He doesn't seem very open to the idea. =)

4 comments:

  1. Very funny post!! I am sure you could lasso Brad! Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word! Stacia & Marshall had #6...after visiting there last spring break, Phoenix church will be busting at the seams with all those kiddos! Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!!!!

    I would like another one too... BUT can they be born 4 months old?

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Funny Megan! I would agree with the above comment and say at about 6 months old. I wish I loved the newborn phase, but they do change fast!
    Terrean

    ReplyDelete