Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Meet our future daughter!!

I went to the doctor today and had another ultrasound of our baby. What a nice surprise that it was 3-D. They did it in 3-D to check out the baby's heart. Praise God that everything looks very normal with her. He asked me if I knew what it was. I told him I was told it was a girl, so he showed me a good 3D picture and Yes, it is definitely a girl. =) The doctor was funny, he kept referring to her butt as a rump. Broderick insists it is a picture of "Bodrick" and says, "I don't want baby, mommy." Hopefully that changes.
The picture is not perfectly clear, but pretty good I think. Who do you think she looks like? The umbilical cord was in front of her face so they had to do a profile. The baby is great on size and everything else, so lets hope it continues. The plan for induction is March 20, so unless I go earlier or something develops, that hopefully will be her birthday. In 2 weeks, I start weekly appointments with fetal heart monitoring and ultrasounds. I'm not looking forward to the frequent appointments, but its a sign there's not much time left.

After my appointment I met my friends Tina and Christina for brunch at a great cafe/restaurant called Stygge Krumpen. A very good place and great company.
Megan, Tina, her son Christopher, and Tina
After brunch, we did a little walking and shopping and then went home. We walked down this street and I thought it was so quaint I had to take a picture.
Brad's online right now reading off baby names to me, so maybe we can decide on something soon. We're still open for ideas. =D

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The 3D ultrasound is so cool!
    I wish I had one. I have a baby name suggestion- Nora! Cute, right?
    (Jason wasn't a fan so I had to cross it off my list but I still like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like Brad's baby photos!! So thankful that all appears well. I pray for a safe pregnancy/delivery for you. Glad your blog is up and running again. I enjoy reading it and seeing your pictures.
    mj

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first thing i thought was that she looks like aaron. sure miss you!

    tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan.....hold off one more day so she can share a wonderful birthday with me....is that alright with you? I didn't think you would mind one more day! Ha

    ReplyDelete