Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby's Room

Here's Broderick getting ready for Fastelaven - a holiday similar to our Halloween. He really wanted to be a tiger and had been telling me that, but when he put on the costume and looked in the mirror, he got scared and wanted to take it off. Hopefully he'll get over that before his party this weekend.

















We've been working on the baby's room. I've had this week off of school, so I've had some extra time. I'm nesting bad. That's great because I'm getting a lot done, but bad because I keep buying things. =)

















Broderick likes to take a little step stool and get into the baby's bed. Today I asked him if I should take a picture of him being the baby. Of course he wanted a picture. I get my camera and said, "Say cheese." He said, "No mommy, I want to say hi. " So I guess he says hi now when we take a picture. Not cheese.
















































A few pictures of the baby's room. Its small, but cozy.














Last Saturday we had lunch with Torben Morch and his wife, Maiken. They have 2 kids. A little boy Broderick's age and a little girl who is 4 1/2. They served us a really great lunch and we of course ate too much.













Broderick riding their trike. He's getting better.













Philip, Celina, and Broderick doing art work.

Its been snowing a lot lately. The last 3 days in fact. Amazing though, even with 3 days of snow, there has only been a total of about 2 inches. Its crazy. The sun has been shining though which is so nice. We're getting ready for spring to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment