Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some time outside...finally

This week started out good. After school on tuesday, I picked Broderick up from dagpleje and we went home and there was a big box waiting inside our door. We had gotten a package from Grandma and Grandpa Schmidgall. Broderick was so excited to get a "pesent"!!!
So of course we had to rush to get our coats and shoes off and then we opened it up. Broderick was so excited for the Valentine's care package.
Here he is holding the box of candy. Him and Brad were basically fighting over it when Brad got home. I had let Broderick have a couple pieces and then told him he had to wait until after supper for some more. As soon as Brad came home, he wouldn't stop eating it. Ok Brad, you're not helping the situation. How can I tell Broderick he can't have any when Daddy's eating it?
Here's Broderick with everything. Thank you so much Grandpa and Grandma! We loved everything!
Here's just some random pictures of Broderick the other morning. He loves his batman hat and wears it all the time lately. Tonight he insisted that he wear it to bed.
He especially likes to wear it "batwarz" (backwards).
Its been getting a little warmer lately. Today it was in the high 40's and the sun was shining. Unfortunately most of the day was extremely windy and there was some rain, but this afternoon, the wind died down and it was beautiful so we spent a couple of hours outside playing.

I think I'm starting to turn the corner on this cold. And I finally got some antacids, so that is helping the heartburn situation. I've altered my diet quite a bit too. Tomorrow we go to Cologne, Germany to visit some friends of ours from Italy who are living there. They had lived in Burlington for a couple years and then had moved back to Europe. They have 2 little girls and we're so excited to see them. This is my last weekend to travel, as I'm being induced 3 weeks from tomorrow. I'm uncomfortable and tired enough now that tavel isn't sounding nearly as tempting as it once was. Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love that he wears a tiger costume around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete