Thursday, February 5, 2009

Heading to Belgium!

This week has been a busy one. I've had school of course and Brad has been working, but I'm still trying to get the nursery ready and always running to different stores for various things trying to find what I'm looking for. Its been fun, but different. They have very little online shopping over here (or at least that I know of). I miss that.

I've definitely reached the uncomfortable phase of my pregnancy. My back hurts, I can't sleep, I feel huge, and its really hard to bend over. =) So, I will be excited to get this little girl out of me. She moves a lot, which is the best part of being pregnant I think - being able to feel the creation inside of you moving around.

Tomorrow we head to Belgium. My second cousin Darren Schambach and his wife Krystin have been living there for a couple of years with his work. So we are excited to be able to spend some time with them before we have our baby and before they move back. It seems they'll be moving back soon and I'll be sad when they leave. Not that we saw a lot of them, but there's something comforting - when you're on a different continent - that you know at least a couple of people. We'll report again after our weekend trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Megan -
    It is Joanna! I finally had a bit of time to read your blog this morning...I have been meaning to, but hadn't gotten it done yet! It is a great way to keep up on what is happening in your life. Love the photos, can't believe Broderick is 2 already! My kids got a kick of the one take of your fridge with all the cmas photos on it. Even though it is tiny, they were able to pick out ours and they thought that was neat! Take care!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete