Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sundhedsplejerske and Pipes


Daddy and Anika cuddling. She looks so little on his chest.






This is our home nurse, which they call a sundhedsplejerske (a healthy nurse). Her name is Else-Marie and she was very nice. And thankfully spoke some English. Anika is doing good, she has already grown 1 cm. She's still a little under her birth weight, but nothing concerning. She'll come back at the end of the week to weigh her again. It was funny, while she was getting ready to leave, she asked me if I was to have Anika sleep outside. We both looked at each other and smiled and started laughing. I told her I could do it on days with nice weather. She said she wouldn't put pressure on me, she realizes its only Denmark that does this. =)





It was a sad day for Broderick at dagpleje. It was the last day for his buddy Tobias. He's going to kindergarten. They gave each other a big hug when it was time to say good-bye.


This week Brad is helping me out by taking Broderick to and from dagpleje. Yesterday he picked him up and took him out to work with him for a couple of hours. Broderick was so excited as he has been wanting to see the "muskines and pipe" (machines and pipe).




Broderick in front of a big machine.









Playing with some parts.







In front of some pipe.







Today I will take Anika into my language school to show her off. I may attempt to run some errands too. We had more visitors on Sunday and a few more last night. Brad announced after they left, "Well, I think that's about everyone we know over here." Well, not quite, but its getting close. =D

1 comment:

  1. Sleep outside?!!!
    Oh my... that is different than the states.
    I bundle Isabel in 47 blankets just to walk her to the car.
    Love the updates. Anika looks adorable and Broderick was so cute with dad at work.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete