Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grandpa is coming!!

Today was a long day. I had two doctor appointments in Aalborg. I took Broderick to Tina's house. She said he was good, but I'm so doubtful. When I left he was crying for me and had just got done hitting her son on the head. When I got back her son, Jeppe, who speaks Danish was saying an English phrase, "No, mine!" Hmmm... who did he learn that from. I'm so thankful she watched him, I spent a LOT of time in waiting rooms (like over 2 hours) and I don't think Broderick would have enjoyed that. They did an ultrasound today and the little guy/gal was kicking and moving like he/she was swimming laps in there. It was really cute - hopefully not an indication of the energy level in the future. =)
Tonight was spent putting furniture together. We are so sick of assembling furniture and we are desperately missing our power drill. (Don't you like Brad's socks?) Broderick was a big help during the process.
We are so excited that Grandpa Ron is coming tomorrow. We pick him up in the afternoon. Broderick can hardly wait. He was nice enough to put one of his stuffed animals on the guest bed for Grandpa to sleep with while he's here. I'm sure Ron will be thrilled.

I should go help Brad now, he's still working on the furniture. Its going on over 4 hours now.

3 comments:

  1. Megan,

    Our e-mail is weissfamily5@gmail.com. Glad your appt went well today - I've been thinking of you! Sounds like Broderick and Ethan would get along GREAT...Ethan could give him a run for his money, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I found you! Renae Bergman (aka Gus) emailed the link the other day!

    Denmark! I/we are so jealous...what a big decision! I am so enjoying seeing pictures of you & your little guy...what a doll! He is super lucky guy to have you & Brad as parents! Keep in touch...I'll be commenting!

    Katie K. Miller :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan... Jane gave me the blog info... so glad we can keep up with you now! I'm so impressed with your attitude... you seem to be adjusting very well! Take care, Karen

    ReplyDelete