Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Here's some pictures of Broderick at his gym class yesterday. He had a lot of fun and was not happy to leave. He once again had a head on collision with another kid in class. He needs to learn to look where he's running.


Yesterday my bike was delivered, so today was my first trip to the grocery store on my bike. Broderick loves riding bikes so he of course was thrilled. I can tell riding all over town will definitely be a work out. Its been a while since I've ridden a bike very far. I was worn out. Plus I'm carrying Broderick on the back and a load of groceries in my basket on the front. It will be good exercise.

When we got back from the grocery store, our neighbor came over to check and see how we were doing. She invited Broderick over to see their rabbit and guinea pig. Broderick loved it, but as soon as he saw a whole back yard full of new toys he was all over the place.

More furniture came today, I'm missing our power drill so bad. We have to assemble so many things and its not fun when you're hand screwing all these little screws in. It will be nice to get these things set up so we can have more storage.

Tomorrow I have my doctor appointment in Aalborg, Broderick is staying with my friend Tina. Pray that he's good for her. I hope all goes well with the doctor and I don't get lost. My belly is definitely starting to pop out. Seems like it happens overnight all of a sudden. Still feeling a little sick, but improving.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan
    I just found your blog! I'm excited to be able to "keep in touch" a bit while you are in Denmark. We think of you and the many others overseas quite often. We become quite complacent here in the US and don't realize what a change it would be. Look forward to reading yoru blog!

    ReplyDelete