Friday, October 31, 2008

Snowsuits

So today we went and got Broderick a snowsuit. He looked like a marshmallow in it, but I was told that was the right size. Maybe it will fit him for two years. He told me, "mommy, too big!", I had to agree but the size down was too small.

I had put new gloves on him when we were walking to the store. He thought they were quite cool and was waving like a beauty queen the whole time to people walking by. In the store a lady walked in, he waved and said, "Hi." She said hi back and something else in Danish then started to walk away. Broderick looked after her and said, "Hey, I buddy." That's what he calls himself because he can't say his name. It was cute.

Tomorrow I leave to go back to Chicago. I'm excited to see my family and friends at the wedding. I'm also very excited because we're going to have some Chicago style pizza when I get in tomorrow night. Yum!! We miss good pizza soooo much over here. I don't know what Brad and Broderick have planned, but I'm sure they'll have lots of fun with mommy gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment