Monday, November 3, 2008

A few Pics

Tonight after we got home from gym glass, Broderick saw his life jacket and decided to wear it all night. He did not want to take it off. I thought you'd enjoy the pictures.
Here he is with Daddy's hat too!
A little story for you. We went to the post office today to mail our absentee ballots and my mom's birthday present. You have to take a number here and wait your turn. It was finally our turn, so we go to the counter and give them our packages. I look down and Broderick is gone. I look back he was in full sprint running through the doors to go outside. I yell and run after him. He was halfway through the parking lot before I caught him. Luckily a woman on her way in grabbed him. I don't know where he was going, but he was in an obvious rush to get there. What a kid. Thankfully they waited patiently and I didn't have to take a new number to wait in line.

1 comment:

  1. hugs and kisses to broderick from grandma jane!

    ReplyDelete