Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Day of Dagpleje

Broderick loves lining up his trains all in a big long line. But he sat in the middle of them and then wasn't sure how to get out. He was nervous about stepping over them.
He did not want to mess them up, but was quite proud. "Cheese."

Today was his first day of dagpleje. Here he is ready to go, he wanted to bring his "nigh-nigh."
Tuesdays they walk to a place where they meet up with other groups to sing and play all together. It was rainy out (big suprise), so we had to bundle him up in his gear. Does he look warm enough?
Here he is with Tobias, another little boy at the dagpleje.
Broderick was crying this morning when I left, which of course made me cry. Hanne (his teacher) said that he was fine about 1 minute after I left and he asked for his daddy and mommy only once during the morning. I only left him there a half day today, so tomorrow will be his first full day. I'm very curious to see how he naps there. I missed him today, but it was nice getting errands done without trying to entertain him the whole time.

Tonight we went to see the new James Bond movie with our banker and his fiance. I of course was thrilled that they had good movie theater popcorn here. My main reason for going to movies. (just kidding). Of course the sodas never have ice in them so they are lukewarm, but still ok. It was fun to get out and have fun with another couple. Broderick loves his nanny here, so he was thrilled and when we were getting our coats on to leave, we hear, "have fun mommy daddy! Have fun."

It looks like I'm going to start language classes on Thursday. Finally!!! Maybe I'll know a few words by Christmas to impress you all with. We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment