Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lunch with Friends

Today we had lunch with a family from the church we have been going to. We went to their house after service and they served us a traditional Danish lunch. It was very enjoyable.
They have a 3 1/2 year old son and a 1 1/2 year old daughter so Broderick falls right in between them. Broderick and Noa had a lot of fun jumping on the furniture.
Then they were watching some "Winnie the Pooh" or "Peder Plys" as they call him in Danish. I guess kids everywhere like the same things.
This is Mads (pronounced more like Mess), Maja, Noa, and Emma. They were very nice and Broderick had a lot of fun. After we came home and he woke up from his nap, he said "Noa's hus". He wanted to go back. Mads is the guy who I had mentioned before that had lived in Minnesota for a year.
Broderick was being a charmer tonight and was having a lot of fun posing for pictures and then he had to take some of Brad and I as well. I had to include at least one. This will Broderick's last week at home with me. He starts his dagpleje next week. I'm sure it will be hard on him to start, but probably harder on me, so we'll have fun this last week together.



No comments:

Post a Comment