Friday, November 14, 2008

We have had a busy week. Starting Broderick's dagpleje, I was supposed to start language classes, and Brad has been sick. I think he is finally getting what Broderick and I had. Broderick has been doing great in dagpleje. The first day he cried, but the other days, I drop him off and he says, "Bye mommy". It makes him seem so grown up when I go to get him and he talks about his little friends, Eske and Tobias and tells me about things he did that day. He is talking a lot, not in Danish, but just in general. I am so thankful that he has transitioned so well there. I don't think he naps great there, but he does actually fall asleep for about an hour, so it's better than I expected. I had no expectations for him to sleep at all.

A few pictures for you, so the grandmas can get their fill. =)
Broderick still loves bath time. He unfortunately likes to dump the water on the floor while he's taking the bath.
After his bath, he likes to be wrapped up tight in his towel. We call him our "little burrito". He thinks that's pretty funny.
Broderick picked out his outfit on this day. His favorite "Lovee Bee" shirt.
Giving mommy a snuggle.
This morning I met Tina and Christina for brunch and a little shopping. It wasn't too cold, but of course it was raining, so not much fun to walk around in that. You can see outside those windows, the black things are their buggies where their little ones napped while we ate. They are really fun girls and its so nice to get together with them.

I was supposed to start language classes Thursday night, so I rode my bike there and met with the teacher and got sent home. They want me in the day classes which move much faster. This is what I prefer too, so officially I start Monday morning and meet 3x/week for 6 hours a day. So it sounds like it will be quite intense. But ... I am ready, so bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment