Tuesday, September 30, 2008

McDonalds

We drove to Aalborg today and met Tina to see a Danish children's musician. It was at a Christian center. He was very entertaining, but the poor guy - after every song (which Broderick would thoroughly enjoy), Broderick would loudly announce "AH-DONE! Bah-bye." (All done, bye-bye). I was hoping the guy didn't understand very good English.
Broderick got quite the treat when I took him to the McDonalds there which had a playcenter. He was quite thrilled and ate all his McNuggets. I have to admit, my cheeseburger tasted pretty good, kind-of reminded me of home. He didn't want to leave, wanted to keep playing on the "whee" (the slide), but he was definitely due for a nap.
Tomorrow morning, Brad will take a few hours off to take us to the Kommune with our approval letters to get our CPR #s and our residence papers. Hoping all goes well with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment